Saved cards are any payment cards you save when making a purchase on the Skiddle app (iOS only at present). They make it quicker and easier for you to check out next time by remembering your details securely and only require you to enter your CVV number to buy tickets again.
Articles in this section
- I'm trying to use the magic link to log into the App and I receive the error message 'the page you are trying to access cannot be loaded'
- Is saving my card on the mobile app secure?
- What are saved cards on the mobile app?
- How do I add a new saved card on the mobile app?
- How do I use a saved card on the mobile app?
- How do I delete Individual saved cards on the mobile app?
- How do I delete all saved cards on the mobile app?
- Why do I need to verify my email to log in to the Skiddle app?
- How long is the Skiddle app magic link valid for?
- Can I click the magic link to log in to the app on my PC\laptop?