No, one ticket entitles entry for one car.
Articles in this section
- What platform will my virtual event be hosted on?
- I have not received the link for my virtual event
- How will I gain entry to my virtual event?
- I'm looking at booking a Drive-In event. Do I need to buy a ticket per person or per car?
- Will I need to provide my car registration when I book a drive-in event?
- Can members from multiple household’s attend the drive-in event in one car?
- How will I hear the sound during the drive-in event?
- I can't find the answer to my question
- How can I contact the venue?
- How can I trade or perform at an event?